These GENERAL CONDITIONS OF USE AND PURCHASE POLICIES, regulate the use of the website www.mariallenadegracia.com, which is the official website of María full of grace, to which visitors and / or users, or customers must submit, also provides information about its products and offers the possibility of its acquisition; so we suggest reading it beforehand, before starting its use:
General Conditions of Use
The following GENERAL CONDITIONS OF USE AND PURCHASE POLICIES come into effect from their publication, without prejudice to subsequent modifications without prior notice or consent. The modifications to the text of this publication depend solely on Maria full of grace.
Access to and use of this Website is free. The fact of browsing the Website, gives the condition of user and implies the complete and unreserved acceptance of all the conditions of use.
By accessing, browsing or using this Website, you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and undertake to comply with all the conditions and terms set forth herein. If you do not agree with the conditions, you must refrain from browsing this Website, and if you wish, communicate your disagreement to María full of grace.
María full of grace reserves the right to review or modify the GENERAL CONDITIONS OF USE AND PURCHASE POLICIES at any time, or any other content of the Website, when it deems it pertinent, without prior notice to the User. Modifications will be made on the brand's Website, being the User's responsibility to review and attend to them each time he / she enters to browse the Website.
The user undertakes to make diligent, correct and lawful use of the Website, as well as not to suppress, evade, or manipulate copyright (copyright) and other data that identify the María full of grace brand.
Duration and Termination
The provision of the service of the Website of María Full of Grace has an indefinite duration. However, the brand may terminate or suspend the provision of this service at any time and without prior notice.
All product prices indicated through the website do not include shipping costs. The prices of our products are subject to change without prior notice. We reserve the right to discontinue or modify the product without prior notice.
Formalization of Orders
Once the order is formalized, that is, with the acceptance of the Conditions of Use and the confirmation of the purchase process, María, full of grace, will always send an email or whats app to the Client confirming the details of the purchase made.
Deadlines, Place of Delivery and Loss of Products
I. Product delivery María full of grace undertakes to send the product in perfect condition to the address indicated by the Client in the order form, through the selected transport company. In order to optimize delivery, we thank the Customer for indicating an address where the order can be delivered. María full of grace will not be responsible for errors caused in delivery when the address provided by the Customer in the order form is not accurate and correct.
II. Delivery term
Shipments are made through the selected transport company. Once your order is confirmed, it is produced, enlisted and dispatched.
Remember: our shoes are made to measure and the dispatch of products takes place between 12 and 15 business days after the purchase is confirmed.
Once your order has been dispatched and delivered to the carrier, you will receive a dispatch notification to your email or whats app with the information of the guide number with which you can track your shipment.
Once the dispatch confirmation is received, you will receive your order according to the service promise of each destination made by the transport company, therefore, these times do not depend directly on María full of grace, which exempts her from any delay in the delivery of your order due to an extraordinary case or force majeure event. Nor is it our responsibility when delivery has not been possible to the address indicated for reasons directly responsible for the customer. In this case, you should contact the carrier's customer service directly, supplying the respective guide number.
III. Loss of packages
In case of loss or theft of the package sent, it is the responsibility of the transport company, who will initiate an investigation process to find the location of the package and determine the procedure to request payment for the product contained in the lost package, taking into account the insured value.
IV. Diligence in delivery
The Customer must check the good condition of the package with the courier company, indicating any anomaly that may be detected in the packaging. If, later, once the product has been reviewed, the Client detects any incident such as blow, breakage, indications of having been opened or any imperfect caused in it by the shipment, he undertakes to communicate it to María full of grace via email, within 24 hours after delivery. From that moment on, incidents of this type will not be dealt with (only parts under warranty).
All the contents of this Website, such as texts, photographs, graphics, images, icons, software, graphic design, constitute a work whose property belongs to María Full of Grace or its respective authors, for this reason it is prohibited to users its total or partial reproduction, without the written authorization of its owner. In the event that there are content owned by authors other than María Full of Grace, you will obtain prior authorization in accordance with what is enshrined in the rules that protect copyright.
Responsibility and Exclusion of Guarantees
The content of the Website is of a general nature and has a merely informative purpose, without fully guaranteeing access to all the contents, nor its validity or timeliness, suitability or usefulness for a specific objective.
María full of grace will not be responsible for damages that may be caused by using the information provided through the service.
Due to the fact that at present the technical means available do not guarantee the absolute lack of interference of the action of third parties in the sites published on the Internet, María full of grace does not guarantee the accuracy or veracity of all or part of the information contained in the site, nor its update, nor that said information has been altered or modified in whole or in part, after being included in the site, nor any other aspect or characteristic of the information provided through the site or through the links eventually included in it.
María full of grace excludes, as far as the applicable legislation in the Republic of Colombia allows, any liability for damages of any kind derived from:
The impossibility of accessing the Website or the lack of veracity, accuracy, and / or timeliness of the contents, as well as the existence of vices and defects of all kinds of the contents transmitted, disseminated, stored, made available to those who It has been accessed through the Website or the services offered in a traditional way or by electronic means (online).
The presence of viruses or other elements in the content that may cause alterations in computer systems, electronic documents or User data.
Cancellation of Orders
Once the payment of the order is made, cancellations are not accepted. Changes to the order can be made before the merchandise is shipped, as long as they are products in stock by notifying the Whats app line +57 3127265781.
Warranty time of your shoes:
20 business days
The Warranty Covers:
Defects in the quality or suitability of the materials used that imply detachment of heels, soles, sheepskin, seams or the structure of the shoes. Changes in custom or custom product specifications.
Products that present:
- Rips, scrapes, breakage of materials, as well as parts that make up the shoe such as heels, soles, caps, zippers and other accessories caused by the misuse of shoes.
- Changes in the color, tonality and textures that are natural to the material of the shoes. As well as the changes in color between one piece of leather and another for made-to-measure shoes, given the manual and artisanal work of the leathers.
- Folds or roughness caused by the flexion of the instep or by the nature of the material used.
- Products that have been manipulated by shoe stores, shoe shops or other types of third parties, as well as damages caused by improper cleaning and repairs.
- Products with poor hygiene.
With the quality guarantee we are committed to:
- Repair or adjust shoes if possible.
- In the event that the product cannot be repaired or adjusted, or the initial failure persists for the second time after the repair or adjustment, the product will be replaced by another of similar commercial value to the one agreed upon; or a bonus or money back will be generated.
For money back cases, we have up to 15 business days from the acceptance of the guarantee to make the refund.
María full of grace will make the change by size or reference in the following cases :
- Products in Sale do not have exchange or money back.
- Products in the personalized category, made to measure or on request, do not have an exchange or money back. The guarantee covers that the ordered product corresponds to specifications of materials, size and design chosen within the established response times.
- The product must be returned within thirty (30) calendar days of purchase.
- The product must not be used and must be in perfect condition
- The product must have all the labels.
- The product must be sent to María's physical store full of grace in Cali.
- María full of grace will not assume the shipping costs related to any return or exchange.
- After 30 calendar days of the purchase, returns or exchanges will not be accepted
- WITHDRAWAL: five (5) business days after the purchase, the right of withdrawal by the customer will be understood to have been agreed upon when the sale is made remotely.
- The customer must return the product to María full of grace by the same means and in the same conditions in which he received it. The transport costs and the others that the return of the good entails will be covered by the client.
- The maximum term to exercise the right of withdrawal will be five (5) business days from the delivery of the shoes.
- Shoes or articles in the personalized category, made to measure or on request with their own specifications for each client, are excepted from the right of withdrawal.
- In any case, the refund of the money to the client will be made within thirty (30) calendar days from the moment the right was exercised.
Only in the event that the delivered product is defective, María, full of grace, will reimburse the Customer for the amount paid in his order and the corresponding shipping costs. Refunds are made through PayU.
Applicable Law and Jurisdiction
The provision of the website service and these General Conditions of Use and purchase policies of the website and the individuals that may be established, are governed by Colombian law. Law 1480 of 2011 "Consumer Statute", Internet pages, their design and graphic presentation, are protected by the provisions of Law 23 of 1982, Articles 12 and 30 and Decision 351 of the Cartagena Agreement (for the Colombian case ) and by the provisions of the Copyright Act 1976 of the United States of America.
In the event that the visitor enters personal data to any of the systems related or incorporated into the Website, María Full of Grace will treat the data confidentially and it will be used exclusively for purposes related to the services provided by the brand.
María Full of Grace undertakes not to assign, sell, or share the data received on the Website without the express approval of the owner of the data.